The show's aim is to answer curious questions about the human body, where the Super Junior members perform the answers by doing experiments with their own bodies and with Shin Dong Yup as the lead MC.
Tongue & Taste Buds
- Tea tasting: Yong Dam (bitter herbal tea)
- Drying and cool to numb the tongue
- Taste sensation
- Chilli pepper tasting: Korean Chunhyang Pepper, Thai Prik ki nu Pepper, Mexican Habanero Pepper, and Indian Bhut Jolokia Pepper
Eyes & Change Blindness
- Spot the difference: flashing pictures on a screen
- Tricking the eyes: doctor switching (group prank)
Absentees: Kyuhyun, Heechul (first and last parts of the show) and Han Geng (last part of the show)
- Weightlifting, the use of liquid Ammonia and Magnesium Carbonate
- Long jumping; holding the golf balls and using tape on toe finger
- Lifting person with your fingers
Absentees: Kyuhyun and Heechul
- Laughing gas / Nitrous Oxide
- Why is laughter contagious?
- Laughter as exercise
- How to prevent the urge to laugh: natural salt, pulling the neck skin/fat, biting cheek fat, pressing the pressure points in the body
Absentees: Kyuhyun, Kangin, Yesung and Heechul (first half of the show)
- Sense of equilibrium
- Sense of balance
- Spinning machine
- Restoring the sense of balance after spinning by chewing on dried squid, holding balls of aluminium foil and spotting
- Improving flexibility in doing the splits: rubber banding the first two toes together, juggle (soccer) a jaegee (like a hacky sack) 10 times with your feet, and hitting the inner thighs in the horse-riding position.
- Enhancing flexibility and strength in your back: the grasshopper position (as seen in the Korean film, Oldboy).
- Improving flexibility in touching your toes: the "Octopus Dance," and massaging the ribs.
- Super Junior members try to contort into a 58 cm x 53 cm x 53 cm box after a demonstration by two Chinese contortionists.
- Slow-motion camera
- Acting out emotional scenes
- Two team stimulation with peppers/onions & fans
- Comparing saltiness of tears from stimulation & emotion
- Ryeowook & Eunhyuk Secret Camera
- Determining your reflex age with ruler dropping.
- Comparing reflex speeds of DBSK and Super Junior members by baseball sliding.
- The top 3 members from each group compete in a 1-on-1 dodgeball tournament.
- DBSK members taste the hottest peppers in the world (as seen in the first episode).
- DBSK and Super Junior members compete in a vertical leap test.
- DBSK and Super Junior members compete in how quickly the members are able to touch a falling ball (from 7m high) after running from a far distance (7-10m)
Absentees: Han Geng and Siwon (second half of the show)
- Two team separation (One to shoot moving target and Two to catch/deflect an arrow)
- Team One: Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Siwon
- Team Two: Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook
- Two team separation (One to use props to breathe underwater and Two to exchange air underwater)
- Team One: Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong, Donghae, Kibum, Kyuhyun
- Team Two: Han Geng, Yesung, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook
- Team One contend against a Synchronized swimmer.
- Team One Method: A material object to seal in air.
- Team Two: Mouth-to-mouth.
Absentees: Han Geng (first half of episode) and Siwon (second half of episode)
- Testing the Police Dogs wearing special clothing
- Testing dog's sense of smell & comparing it to a human's
- Getting acquainted with the dogs/discussing how to fool sense of smell
- 30 minutes to find "fugitives" by smell
- Team One (Police): Leeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Sungmin
- Team Two (Fugitives): Yesung, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Shindong, Han Geng